Transformative Teaching & Learning Bootcamp Series
Part One: Immersive Introduction – Learn the fundamentals and how to model the practices of PBL & inquiry-based approaches to teaching and learning through an immersive experience.
Part Two: Deep Dive Development – Deepen your understanding of project-based teaching & assessment practices that support PBL design, structure, and implementation while actively engaging in a project plan of your own! Gain the knowledge and skills to design, assess, and manage rigorous, standards-based projects.
Part Three: Sustained Support – Provide extended coaching for your teachers and leaders to ensure the learned practices from part one and two of the Transformative Teaching & Learning Bootcamp are embedded into daily instructional practices. *Part 3 will be scheduled individually by emailing Amanda McCammon.
This is a hybrid virtual & in-person event.
- Participate in an immersive experience of real world, project-based, and inquiry-based learning.
- Develop an understanding of the fundamentals of project and inquiry-based instruction.
- Experience first-hand the value of transforming teaching and learning through PBL, inquiry-based and real world, relevant instructional methods.
- Engage with other practitioners to transform a unit of instruction into a true PBL, inquiry-based & real-world project plan they can use immediately.
- Expand their understanding of the fundamentals of project and inquiry-based instruction.
- Understand ways of assessing student learning while using PBL, inquiry-based & real-world lessons and practices.
- Gain 1:1 coaching to support their efforts of implementation.
- Team with other practitioners to collaborate and share their experiences in PBL, inquiry-based & real-world instruction.
- Receive relevant and timely feedback on their observed instructional practices relevant to this methodology.
To register for this event, please complete the form below.