Teacher Evaluation Training for Evaluators – Region 8 – In-Person
If you are new to teacher evaluation or just need a refresher, this session is for you. Evaluators will learn how to conduct classroom observations, feedback sessions, and effectively use a Teacher Effectiveness Rubric. This session also fulfills the requirement for new administrators to attend an IDOE approved workshop on teacher evaluation.
This evaluator training meets Indiana code for Public Law 90 (evaluator training) or can be used as a refresher course for experienced educators on giving feedback and the evaluation process to drive growth.
This is an in-person event at Region 8 ESC
1027 West Rudisill Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46807
- Engage in long and short observations
- Learn to provide effective feedback to teachers based on classroom observation data
- Examine how to effectively communicate with teachers
- Learn to score using a Teacher Effectiveness Rubric
- Develop a common evaluation language to avoid issues with inter-rater reliability
To register for this event, please complete the form below.