Providing Captions is Easier Than You Think!
Session 1 | Providing Captions is Easier Than You Think!
The need for real-time access to captions for students came to light during remote learning. The fact of the matter is, however, that there was a need for them way before the pandemic, and there continues to be a need for them now and going forward. Students need captions for remote learning and also for in person learning. Attention concerns, processing speeds, difficulty hearing/understanding, etc. are all reasons people need access to captions. In this first session of a 2 part series, Kara shares tools she has found to work for herself and her students and shows you how you and your students can successfully use them as well.
Session 2 | Free Tools for Providing Captions for Pre-Recorded Content
Providing captions for pre-recorded lesson content is a necessity in this day and age. Let Kara show you some free and low-cost ways you can easily add captions to pre-recorded content. It isn’t as difficult as you may think! Part 2 of a series.
- Attendees will know how to use several tools to provide real-time captions
- Attendees will be able to share with students how to use captioning tools to get needed captioning when it isn’t provided
- Attendees will know how to create captions for recorded content with several tools
- Attendees will be able to share with students how to use captioning tools to get needed captioning when it isn’t provided.
- Attendees will know how to create captions for recorded content with several tools.
To register for this series, please complete the form below.