ILEARN for Teachers 2022
Participants in Dr. Grewe’s 3-hour session will receive clear explanations of how to prepare for and administer ILEARN. A wealth of ready-to-use resources for ILEARN will be shared to provide support and improve efficiency. This training prepares new teachers with a holistic view of the statewide test and provides experienced teachers with a comprehensive review and resources they haven’t had before. Principals and Curriculum Directors will learn how to support their teaching staff by viewing all the steps from the teachers’ point of view.
- Participants will walk through the steps to organize their building for ILEARN.
- Participants will receive a comprehensive review of ILEARN.
- Participants will learn about new and existing accommodations and how to support students and staff with their use.
- Participants will receive many resources they can personalize to use in preparing staff for ILEARN practice and operational tests.
- Participants will receive a review of security measures for all roles.
To register for this series, please complete the form below.