District & School Leadership that Focuses on Equity & Belonging Series
Join Ms. Flora Jones, a proud school administrator and professional school counselor with over twenty years of experience in the field of education, as she talks about how school and district leaders can focus on racial equity in the educational system. Each part of the series will occur live, and will be available on-demand after the event.
This is a four-part series, you only need to register once:
- January 13 | Series One: History & The Lack of Racial Equity In The Educational Setting
- In this part of the series, the goal is to identify the Historical Context behind the Racial Inequalities in Education and specifically Indiana Schools.
- January 20 | Series Two: Current Social and Ethical Dilemmas & Systemic Inadequacies
- The focus of this series is to recognize systemic inadequacies in Education and identify Ethical Dilemmas within Indiana that have affected students who attend Diverse School Districts.
- January 27 | Series 3: Evaluating Systems to Improve Equity & Belonging & The Creation Of Better Systems & Why
- The goal of this part of the series is to evaluate educational systems that will improve equity with the creation of better systems in Education.
- February 3 | Series 4: Applications For Your School Culture and Climate with Systems & Processes That Reflect Equity and Belonging
- In series 4, the goal is to identify Systems and Processes that create positive, equitable school culture and climate while promoting a sense of belonging for all students.
If you sign-up for this event you will automatically be registered for all four parts of this series. You only need to sign-up once.
To register for this four-part event, please complete the form below.