Are you looking for opportunities to connect with other educators at the Building Thinking Classrooms Conference? Do you have experience leading adults through learning experiences? We are recruiting facilitators for conference round table discussions! These discussions will provide a collaborative space for educators to connect and to reflect on the learning of the conference.
As a facilitator, you will support participant learning by guiding discussions with other educators attending the Building Thinking Classrooms Conference! You do not need to be an “expert” in the Building Thinking Classrooms practices to be a facilitator, but you will be trained to facilitate the Rouble Table discussions around the work of the conference. We encourage you to sign up to apply to be a facilitator if you have experience with (or interest in) guiding adult learning through collaborative conversations.
- Host two, 45-minute Round Table sessions (one each day of the conference)
- During your Round Table, guide discussions that focus on ways the work and principles of the Building Thinking Classrooms Conference can be put into practice
- Participate in the Facilitator Training Session in person or via Zoom with Keep Indiana Learning specialists to prepare for leading Round Table discussion
- Be a learner alongside your Round Table
- Notice and note repeated questions and/or topics that could be explored further in the Day 2 Panel Discussion
Benefits of being a Facilitator
- Free registration
- Additional opportunities for training on Building Thinking Classrooms and adult facilitation strategies
- Dinner with Peter Liljedahl, his team, other facilitators and invited guests, on June 29 (the night of the first day)